Engagement Photos by Josh Gruetzmacher

March 14, 2014

The first thing I did when we got engaged was start reaching out to photographers. As a wedding photographer myself, I had certain requirements and high expectations from our future photographer, and I am SO happy with our decision to go with Josh Gruetzmacher, a film art film photographer based here in San Francisco. I had been following him on Instagram for months and he was so welcoming and easy going that I knew we had to have him. We had an engagement session in January on the most gorgeous day in Marin (seriously, it was 80 and sunny with no fog in sight) and we decided to go back to Mt. Tam to where we got engaged. It was so special being back there and I had a blast being on the other side of the camera for once, even though I was super awkward in the beginning. I can't wait to have Josh photograph our wedding!!


All photos are taken by Josh Gruetzmacher

1 comments:

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger