February in review

February 20, 2014


Come on world, stop playing this cruel joke on me.. how is February already over?!?!?! I think this gorgeous weather we've been having is throwing me off and making me feel like it's still 2013 and still late summer (seriously, it's been like 65 every day with pretty much no weather at all for the past five months). But alas, it's March, and another month is gone. Let's take a look back at the month and see what (if anything) I accomplished:

- Was surprised by sweet decorations and a thoughtful card from my awesome fiance (I don't know how he does it, but after 9 years he still brings me to tears with his love notes).
- Built an epic fort in our living room for Valentine's Day, made complete with Paxti Gluten Free Pizza, a fancy bodel of Duckhorn wine, Three Twins Ice cream for dessert, and the entire season two of House of Cards. Seriously, it was the best weekend ever.
- Made a new wedding industry friend, Michele from Tango & Foxtrot, and did a quick styled shoot for a venue listing.
- Reconnected with an old college friend and did head shots for her new start up company at the Ferry Building, which is my new favorite place to shoot
- Had the awesome opportunity to photograph a sales kick off conference with Sasha Gulish Photography, and was able to learn so much about the event photography world while having a blast running a photobooth for the conference attendees
- Was featured on Gilt for a week which brought in a ton of new crazy business that I can't wait to photograph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger