summer lovin'

June 20, 2012


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11/12//13//14

Happy first day of summer! 
For the first time in history San Francisco has decided to behave like a normal city and has embraced summer by providing us with gorgeous warm weather. I can't help myself from dreaming about being poolside/beachside/lakeside/anywhere with water and soaking up the sun over the next couple of months, and to celebrate this incessant daydream, I thought I'd share some of my summer favorites: summer dresses, sunny day sandals, state fairs, wide angle cameras, backyard dinner parties, bonfires, river floating, s'mores, summer adventure outfits, Tahoe, 4th of July, and OUTSIDELANDS!

8 comments:

  1. ooh i love the summer attire pieces you posted here. that dress is fabulous. i am definitely a summer lovin' person for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your photography :)in fact your blog <3

    xx cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect summer collage! I really like your blog.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, i really hope my summer consumes all of these lovely things! gorgeous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger