the time my mom took me on a two hour hike through the snow

December 30, 2012



My mom and dad spent their twenties in park city- they lived next door to each other and started dating here- so this place has a very special significance to them. The house they just finished is right across the street from their two old houses, so they know their way around this street. Yesterday morning my mom took me on a gorgeous hike that starts at the top of our hill and that, little did I know, would take two hours and bring us upon some amazing sights. We found some abandoned old cars and house, tromped past an old mining site, and even saw a moose! I feel so lucky to be able to experience these places with my mama who knows them so well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger