a new year//a new start.

January 4, 2013

I've struggled to write this post for a while- I've wanted to keep postponing it until the words came and I felt like I knew exactly what I wanted to say and do and be in the year 2013. But truth be told, I really don’t know now and I doubt I’ll know even at the end of 2013. The past two months I've been struggling with the question of what I want to do with my life- I've gone back and forth an unbelievable amount of time between being a teacher or photographer or graphic designer or just selling my soul to the devil (which sounds like the easiest choice right now…). I know this struggle will be a long one because I want to do everything- I want to experience every experience there is and I'm scared I won't be satisfied until I do. However, I know that I probably won’t find my place in the world until I’m old and grey. So, for 2013 my main goal is to not worry about what my purpose is- I'll figure it out eventually- and instead to focus on the now by making myself the healthiest, happiest me I can be.  I hope my super simple manta will help simplify my life and thoughts and keep me focused in the upcoming year. I have smaller goals for each section and will start posting more about them on a monthly basis (and I might even do monthly goals at the start of each month! I know, get excited), but for now, here are my resolutions for 2013:

Live Well
(Less TV, more exploring)

Eat Well
(Less tummy aches and lethargy, more muscles and energy)

Be Happy
(Less complaining, more smiling)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger