and then we went snowmobiling

December 29, 2012


My family is not what you would call adventurous. It takes us years to coordinate a family vacation let alone an excursion on said vacation. However, yesterday my dad signed us up for a snowmobiling tour of someone's private ranch and we all jumped on board (after some whining and a few tears. Hey, it is a family vacation). We spent two hours bundled up driving around 200 acres of beautiful land through a snow storm and it was magical. I've realized on this trip that I'm a HUGE fan of snow- the look of it, the smell, even the coldness!- and this ride solidified my love for it even more. There's nothing like riding through some birch trees while snow softly falls around you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger