December Goals

December 5, 2012


After my recent success with the "a mile a day" goal, I've been on a goal-setting high. I loved the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the month and realized that I need more of this structure in my life. I have always been a list-making person as I like being able to refocus and recenter my thoughts when I have things written down and in plain sight. Plus, it's so fun to cross things off.

In order to stay on this awesome, I-can-do-anything high, I plan to have little goals each month that I hope to accomplish to keep my mind, body, and spirit challenged. At the start of the new year I plan to have more structure, long term goals (more on that coming soon!) but for now, here's a little taste of what I hope to accomplish in December:

- decorate our first Christmas tree together
- do something EPIC on 12/12/12
- learn a basic knitting stitch
- keep running
- do at least one portrait shoot
- give back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger