the gift that keeps on giving

December 28, 2012


Christmas escaped me this year. For some reason I wasn't 100% committed to the holidays (despite our excellent decorations) and now all of a sudden it's gone. Probably because the day after christmas we left for Park City and spent the 26th in a car for 15 hours. That'll kill any Christmas spirit in a heartbeat. But, despite the exhausting drive, my family made the best out of it with car games, a 20 hour playlist, and every snack you could dream of. Now, we're comfy cozy in our BRAN SPANKIN NEW DREAM HOUSE that only took 7 years to build. I'm so proud of my parents for finally accomplishing their dream (more on the house later) but needless to say my sister and I are THRILLED to have this amazing house to jet away to whenever we feel. Thank you parents for this amazing gift!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger