wednesday work wardrobe

May 2, 2012



I've never posted a outfit post before but admire people that do and I'm always so inspired. I've always been super hesitant to take part in outfit posting because I know I do not have an outstandingly awesome fashion sense, but this morning I looked in the mirror and thought, " I look like a lady today". This is a rare occurrence for me, as I usually forgo stylish for comfy, especially at work since I sit for hours and usually see a total of 4 people throughout the entire day. However, I've recently noticed (and been told by my wonderful co-workers..) that my attire has become a major issue since I am currently 24 and have started to dress like a grandma ( turtlenecks and clogs are comfy. whatever.) So, in order to avoid the rapid downfall of my fashion sense and style, I will start to post some pictures of my outfits to motivate me to look like a decent, presentable, 24 year old woman during the work week ( probably on Wednesday.. Wednesdays Work Wardrobe just has a nice little ring to it.) I've also grown incredible bored with my work wardrobe, so it'll be fun to try to spice things up and find fun and stylish business casual outfits from my pile of clothes on the floor ( just kidding, I totally hang my clothes in my closet.. most of the time...)

I just realized that these pants are kind of grandma pants... which definitely contradicts my whole plan of posting outfits to avoid looking like a grandma. But they are a little stylish...right???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger