this weekend

May 14, 2012

shoes//steve madden. skirt//forever 21. sweater//loft. necklace// urban outfitters. sunglasses & belt//target.

This weekend was for:
+ wearing a maxi skirt for the first time, and I think I'm in love: never before have I felt such comfort and classiness in one outfit. Do not judge if I wear them every day for the rest of my life because man, I sure am tempted to
+ sun desk barbecues in Sausalito with gorgeous weather, good friends, great dance moves
+ watching Cars 2 with my cuties and getting lots of cuddles
+ surprise flowers for my mama for being the world's greatest mother
+ taking her to see The Avengers. I know, I'm an awesome daughter (and the movie was AMAZING)
+snuggling  up with the roomie after being apart for far too long and catching up on our weekly TV shows (Really Grey's Anatomy? A plane crashes that has the entire cast in it? What is this, Lost? Too much.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger