friday flavor of the week

May 4, 2012


I recently realized I have a tendency to randomly completely obsess over something for around a week before and then casually move on to a new obsession. Last week was designing a new blog header (check it out, look how pretty it is!), the previous week I'm pretty sure I watched just about every justin beiber and selena gomez (aka jelena) youtube video, and the week before that I spent the week doing yoga every day after work ( I even purchased new yoga clothes for my week long yoga practice). Instead of letting all of these hours of useless obsessing go to waste, I'm going to document them each week for all you lucky folks to see how random my brain can be.

This week, however, is not so random: I have been scrounging stores and websites and blogs for perfect spring attire. Last weekend was a whooping 70 degrees in SF ( a heat wave for this crazy city) and it made me crave summer temperatures and warm weather clothing. So, these are my top spring clothing obsessions. I can't WAIT for payday.

I would love it if you guys took part in Friday Flavor of the Week posts to share similar interests and see what other people are obsessing over! Feel free to link up your post below and put the following button at the end of your post to link back here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger