Bay 2 Breakers

May 21, 2012

What's better than running through the streets, dressed up in costumes, with thousands of other crazy San Franciscans? Not much, I tell you. Bay to Breakers is so unique and pretty much the best SF event all year. While some people actually do the real 7+ mile run, my friends and I have always leaned more towards the costumes and craziness part of it. It's not every day you can run around looking like this,











Needless to say, I am quite tired after this crazy adventure (on a Sunday mind you, not very good planning guys..). Thank goodness for my camera for capturing some amazing images ( and scary ones.. there are always a ton of naked folks running around {it is San Francisco after all} and for some reason my CAMERA took a ton of pictures of them. delete time. ) and I can't wait to look back in many years and recount our crazy young lives walking running B2B.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger