awesomeness

May 18, 2012

when we kiss there aren't sparks, there are FIREBOMBS! it's pretty awesome

+ finding the only open seat on BART, sitting down, and realizing that the girl next to me is wearing the SAME IDENTICAL outfit as me. No joke. The same grey jacket from Gap, a white shirt, blue cropped pants, and flats. Needless to say we were BFFs within minutes.

+ getting to shoot a Hall of Fame event for work. I got to pretend I was a professional photog for the night and you can bet I lived it up- getting all close and personal with strangers and snapping away all night was awesome.

+ reconnecting with an old friend from school after 2 years, only to realize we've been living a block away from each other this whole time. Crazy times. 

+ planning a shopping date with my sister this weekend at the outlets. I don't get to see her pretty face enough and she's growing up so fast {tear}- I swear just yesterday we were playing "school" at grandma's and I was trying to teach her how to read. But I'm excited to help her avoid real school this weekend by taking her to lunch and spending our life savings on clothes we will try to justify we need!

+ getting new comments and making new friends via the intervebs. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger