WILDFLOWER

May 17, 2012

A couple of weekends ago we went down to Lake San Antonio for Jack's Wildflower Triathlon and it was an absolute BLAST! We camped and swam in the lake and got really really sunburned and cheered really loud for our boys! Jack's done a ton of Olympic distance triathlons, but this was his first half Iron Man triathlon (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run, crazy, I know!) and he absolutely ROCKED IT!! I was so happy for him when he crossed the finish line in under 5 hours and 55 minutes and I couldn't have been more proud! I had so much fun shooting this event, and my friend Connor asked if he could use my photos for an article he's writing for a magazine at work! I'm so excited to see which images he picks and to see my photos in a magazine! I'll link up to it once it's published :)











After the race we sat around a cooler (we couldn't have a campfire, sadface) telling stories all night since the boys could barely walk. And of course we wore mustaches all night since it was Cinco de Mayo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger