thoughts lately

April 27, 2012


Summer can't get here soon enough. The other day my friend and I spent lunch lounging in the sun at a nearby park drinking root beer floats and it reminded me of hour much I LOVE warm weather and summertime. In anticipation for the best season there is, here are some things I'm stoked for:

sundresses. cut off shorts. popsicles. lemonade. picnics. soaking up the sun. diving into a cold pool on a hot day. summer concerts!. taking naps in our hammock to the music of the cicadas on a hot day. the sound of kids playing in a pool. BBQs. fireworks. lake swimming. sandals. bathing suit tans. sun streaked hair. how it stays light out until 9pm. camp fires. s'mores. the smell of Coppertone water babies sunscreen. watermelon slices. baseball games. summer fairs and festivals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger