my life right now...

February 7, 2014

But really, my life right now. Some mornings I wake up and I can't believe how lucky I am at the way things are unfolding. I'm getting married to the love of my life. My business is growing exponentially through referrals and amazing opportunities that have been presented through the most random connections. Exciting things are happening that I never thought would happen so fast or even at all, and I'm so grateful and in awe of how things are going. I know it sounds slightly boastful, but to be honest a lot of the times I'm just in shock and don't believe that this is actually my life. Like the fact that I get to take pretty pictures of people and make money while doing it.. the fact that I get to meet with other amazing creative minds to brainstorm awesome photo shoots, something I never thought I'd be able to do for a job.. the fact that for work I get to meet ridiculous nice people and spend a sunny afternoon photographing them so happy and in love... it just seems like my life right now is a dream. And I never want to wake up, because this is pretty awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger