A new look!

May 7, 2013


I’m back and starting a new adventure here at Snap Happy, a blog dedicated to recording life’s wild and precious adventures. For those of you that know me from my previous blog, Photographs & Memories, WELCOME to my new home, I’ve missed you so! For those folks new to me and my adventures, I invite you to learn more about me here and hope you stick around a while!

What you'll find around here:
  • Some Features:
    • Beyond the Fog: highlights of neighborhood walks, local shops, festivities, and any other local adventures hidden amidst the fog of San Francisco.
    • Big Eats: the 411 on the best eateries in the area, with a few of my own recipes thrown in every once an a while.
    • Nature's Playground: snapshots of the Bay Area's playgrounds for lovers of outdoor activities like hiking, camping, canoeing, and picnicking (my favorite).
  • Lots and lots of photographs
  • And probably some ramblings as I figure out how to navigate the difficult question of what I plan to do with my one wild and precious life

I've merged my old content onto this new blog to make it easier to scroll throw previous posts, so sorry if things are slightly confusing, but hopefully it gives you a better idea of me. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Anna, i definitely love your new blog. the photos are gorgeous. and i love the simple design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niken!! It's been so fun to recreate

      Delete
  2. Ohh!! Exciting new adventure, Anna.

    I look forward to seeing more of your neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger