a bicycle made for two

September 4, 2012


Well, actually two bicycles made for two. This weekend we pulled out two of Jack's bikes (from his excessive collection of bikes) and went for a ride in Golden Gate Park. I could not stop smiling. I forgot how much I loved riding bikes. The wind in your hair, the sun in your face... I was in heaven. Not to mention it's the beginning of SF's real summer so it was GORGEOUS with no fog and very little wind... I swear if SF had September weather year round it would be the most populated city in the world. Everyone and their uncle's nieces were out today- barbecuing, playing basketball, wandering the park, listening to the Golden Gate Park Band we stumbled upon, napping, synchronized Rollerblade dancing, juggling, fire twirling.. name it and it was there.

We rode through the park and stopped at this secret little grassy knoll to eat some bread and cheese and apples and peanut butter. I even got a sunburn. It was perfection.

I think it's time I get my own bike. Any recommendations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger