weekend recap// isn't she lovely?

May 31, 2012

As promised, here is a ridiculously long recap of memorial day weekend with lots-o-photos.
Short story: Jack, my mom and I drove up to Ashland for my cousin's wedding and it was an absolute BLAST!

Long Story:
The Wedding
Basically, Malia and Phil are adorable. They love to travel together and have gone on so many amazing adventures around the world, but this past weekend they began their next big adventure together: marriage. It was a backyard wedding and was absolutely beautiful, not to mention Malia looked stunning as a blushing bride!




" You may now high-five my sister.."


There were a ton of adorable babies so I was pretty much content for the night.
My family is pretty
 Oh hey, who's that cute couple?

The Reception
These pictures will pretty much sum it up, but basically we stuffed our faces with a delicious meal then danced our booties off on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Grandma even got up and shook her tail feather for a while!


The Outfits
We wore some pretty  cute stuff this weekend, so I thought I'd end with some sick-nasty outfit photos. I mean, just look at what a stud Jack is! (little did he know that I was snapping a pic when I was setting up the stop. muahah I'm so sneaky.)

 the best six hour car drive outfit// around town easy breezy outfit

wedding studs (I am now obsessed with all things peplum)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger