2013 in photos

December 28, 2013

After yesterday's saga of the 2013 year in review, I wanted to reflect once again on the year but through photos and the best memories of each month. 

January: Unofficially started my own photography business and filled every weekend with a photo shoot. Experienced Sundance Film Festival by waiting in long lines and crashing hollywood parties. 


February: Had a relaxing weekend get-a-way exploring Occidental and the Northern coast

March: Celebrated turning 25 with a surprise party with the most amazing friends. Avoided a quarter life crisis by watching the sun set over the ocean and telling hilarious stories around a campfire. 


April: Quit my miserable job. 

May: Surprised myself by crushing 25 miles on my backpacking trip during my first visit to Yosemite. 

June: Second shot my first wedding. 

Snagged an amazing part time job, and enjoyed my last weeks of unemployment with a two week vacation in Utah, enjoying our Park City house and exploring breathtaking Zion National Park.

July: Celebrated 4th of July with great friends, good food, and lots of fireworks. 

Celebrated our sweet friends' wedding.

August: Got engaged to the love of my life

September: Attended the most amazing workshop held by my idol, Jose Villa, and met so many inspiring photographers. 

Photographed my first wedding as the lead shooter.  

Lived my lifelong dream of living in New York during a week long work visit (and found out a week was enough time there for me).

October
Became an official small business owner by registering Anna Marks Photography with the city of San Francisco. 


November
Had the most amazing engagement celebration with our loving friends and family. 

Photographed my second wedding as the lead photographer.
December: Had the most epic Jack and Anna Funday exploring Pescadero, where we discovered a place called Pie Ranch, claimed a deserted small beach as our own, and stumbled upon a truly magical Christmas fair, complete with goat cheese, DIY wreaths, a folk band, and local artisans selling crafts. Spent an amazing week in Park City with my amazing family, relaxing, recharging, and refocusing on what's important. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger