Our engagement party

November 6, 2013

 






Last weekend we celebrated our engagement with our wonderful friends and family at our engagement party in my parent's backyard. After a frantic two months of planning and party prepping, it feels like the whole day was just a blur- meeting, greeting, entertaining- and I can only imagine this is what the wedding is going to feel like. Complete with a taco truck, twinkly lights, colorful napkins and flags, margaritas, corn hole, a fire pit and s'mores to top off the night, the day was more than I could have wished for and even better than I imagined. All of our friends and families gathered to celebrate us and I feel so grateful for the outpouring of congratulations and love we received. Jack and I are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives and I can't wait to celebrate again at our wedding over next Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. congrats Anna!!!
    such a beautiful garden party. i love that red car with balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable party! i love all the decor!

    ReplyDelete

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger