Instasnaps // 01

November 18, 2013

I wish I was someone who always had her camera on her, but unfortunately I have an affinity for small bags and heavy gear, so I often find myself with only my camera phone to capture random everyday moments. Here are a few snaps from instagram from the last few months, and feel free to follow along @annamphoto.

(from left to right)
1 // Good morning big city #iheartnyc
2 // Eataly, NYC. "I put extra love into your sandwich. Love makes everything better." I couldn't agree more, awesome sandwich lady. #iheartnyc
3 // Park lunching it #iheartnyc
4 //Rooftop drinks at sunset? Yes please! #iheartnyc
5 // My home and my heart #day11 #mileaday
6 // Central Park sunset #iheartnyc
7 // Slightly ashamed that my mile today was to the store to pick these up so I could make gigantic rice crispy treats. Ashamed but not at all regretting my decision#fiveyearoldatheart #day8 #mileaday
8 // Rise and shine #day9 #mileaday
9 // red pants + ombré leaves #fallinginlovewithfall
10 // Terrifying #doubletake #happyalmosthalloween#day10 #mileaday
11 // It's official: I'm a small business owner#lifegoalaccomplished #annamarksphotography
12 // So tempted to stop by our little corner store for some delicious farm stand treats #justkeeprunning #day6#mileaday

1 comments:

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger