Camille from Dressed & Educated

February 26, 2013


Back in January I had the fortune of photographing the lovely Camille from the blog Dressed and Educated. She brought along some adorable balloons (which turned out to be quite interesting with the crazy wind that day!) and some awesome pieces (I mean, just look at that coat!) Go check out her blog and posts about our shoot! (1,2,3)

If you're in the Bay Area and want to schedule a shoot for your blog or just for fun, make sure to check out my website and feel free to contact me for more information! annamarksphotography@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I especially like the last bunch -- the wind in her hair and light on her face are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS. The balloons are such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger