this weekend

August 20, 2012

This weekend was filled with relaxing family time and dallying around the apt with the boy, and man, was it wonderful. Friday night we went to a fun filled send off for a friend who is moving to New York and we saw just about every single person we know. Saturday was spent celebrating my wonderful mother's birthday by going to see Les Miserables, which was quite spectacular. I'd never see the musical before and absolutely loved the story. I'm not 100% sure what happened exactly in some parts since it was all singing, but all I know is that if I had a voice like the actors I would sing every word too. Sunday we playing in the new place fixing and cleaning and organizing and decorating. It was much more fun to do this with Jack and I'm so happy with how everything is turning out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger