today's discoveries

June 28, 2012

  • I can tie my hair in a knot without a rubber band 
  • This on repeat will make you happy but drive your coworkers mad
  • Norah Jones and her sweet calming voice will cure any bad mood
  • Eating pizza for 2 and a half meals seems like a great idea at the time but is not so fun later
  • I need to read this every monday morning
  • I must be getting punked because my workload keeps piling up and I keep getting handed more (Ashton, you can pop out whenever you want...)
  • At the end of a 12 hour work day you will always feel like you have so much more to do, but sometimes rest is more productive than work
  • Pillow talk is the best cure to a busy day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Snap Happy All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger